Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Liberté Méditerranée yogurt and Being Featured!

Good morning everyone!

I woke up this morning to a message in my inbox saying that our Glitter Pumpkins were featured yesterday on Pam's Party and Practical Tips.  Thank you Pam!


So, on a complete side note, I wanted to share one of my favorite things right now.

A few weeks ago a lady was giving out samples and coupons for 

Liberté Méditerranée yogurt 

at the grocery store.  I am such a sucker for samples when I'm at the store.  That may one of the biggest reasons I love Cosco, but that's another story.

I LOVED this stuff immediately.  They had samples of the lemon and the coconut and both were SO stinking good.  The lemon has such a fresh flavor and the coconut is amazing.  It even has little coconut flakes throughout!


It does have a lot of sugar.  That's why it's a treat and often times my dessert!



Here are a few facts:
*they refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes, or preservatives
*comes in seven flavors
*All are kosher certified, except for the coconut flavor
*they only use suppliers that provide milk from cows not treated with rBST/rBGH
*Gluten free

YUM!



Amber
facebookpinterestemail

2 comments:

  1. I looove this yogurt! Every flavor is amazing and decadent. That fat free greek yogurt is yummy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It was love at first bite :) Definitely a great sampler to give away at the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete